The Disabilities Trust was founded over 30 years ago and today is one of the UK's leading national charities. We provide residential and day services to meet the needs of individuals with Autism, Brain Injury, Physical Disability and Learning Disability. We also provide care and support to enable living in the community and support at home.
Our Mission Statement
Inspired by the potential of people with disabilities, we are working in partnerships to provide the highest quality services for those within our area of expertise.
People with disabilities are at the heart of all that we do. While meeting care and support needs, we will endeavor at all times to enhance their independence and promote the rights of disabled people as equal members of society.
- deliver services to the highest possible standard
- be businesslike and professional but caring
- aim for financial viability
- be forward thinking, innovative and pioneering
- work towards measurable quality outcomes
- raise standards within the sector