Our Mission Statement
Inspired by the potential of people with disabilities, we are working in partnerships to provide the highest quality services for those within our area of expertise.
People with disabilities are at the heart of all that we do. While meeting care and support needs, we will endeavour at all times to enhance their independence and promote the rights of disabled people as equal members of society.
We believe in:
- the honesty and integrity of everyone in, and associated with, the Trust
- respect and support for each other and our respective roles
- accountability and responsibility at all times
- working in partnership with others to the mutual benefit of people with disabilities.
- deliver services to the highest possible standard
- be businesslike and professional but caring
- aim for financial viability
- be forward thinking, innovative and pioneering
- work towards measurable quality outcomes
- raise standards within the sector