Our Mission Statement
Inspired by the potential of people with
disabilities, we are working in partnerships to provide the highest
quality services for those within our area of expertise.
People with disabilities are at the heart of
all that we do. While meeting care and support needs, we will
endeavour at all times to enhance their independence and promote
the rights of disabled people as equal members of society.
- the honesty and integrity of everyone in, and
associated with, the Trust
- respect and support for each other and our respective
- accountability and responsibility at all
- working in partnership with others to the mutual
benefit of people with disabilities.
- deliver services to the highest possible
- be businesslike and professional but
- aim for financial viability
- be forward thinking, innovative and
- work towards measurable quality outcomes
- raise standards within the sector