The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (BIRT) has launched a brand new service which will work with people in prison, young offender institutions and those on probation who have a brain injury. The ‘Forensic in-reach brain injury service’ provides a variety of bespoke packages nationally. We can:
- Provide a screening tool to identify people with a brain injury
- Give bespoke in-reach Linkworker support
- Deliver specialist brain injury training to clinical psychologists, forensic psychologists and other professionals working in forensic settings
- Design and deliver in-cell rehabilitationprogrammes for offenders with a brain injury
- Undertake neuropsychological assessments
- Aid community integration and transition including release from prison
- Carry out specialist bespoke consultations with offenders
- Provide guidance, support and education to agencies and families about how to support people with a brain injury
For further information, or to discuss any requirements please contact Elizabeth Wilce, Project Manager, at Elizabeth.Wilce@thedtgroup.org, on 01924 266 344 or 07515 993 748.
Download a copy of the BIRT forensic in-reach brain injury service flyer.