Forensic in-reach brain injury service launched
The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (BIRT) has launched a brand new service which will work with people in prison, young offender institutions and those on probation who have a brain injury. The ‘Forensic in-reach brain injury service’ provides a variety of bespoke packages nationally. We can:
- Give bespoke in-reach Linkworker support
- Undertake neuropsychological assessments
- Carry out specialist bespoke consultations with offenders
- Provide a screening tool to identify people with a brain injury
- Aid community integration and transition including release from prison
- Deliver in-cell rehabilitation programmes for offenders with a brain injury
- Provide guidance, support and education to agencies and families about how to support people with a brain injury
- Deliver specialist brain injury training to clinical psychologists, forensic psychologists and other professionals working in forensic settings
For further information, or to discuss any requirements please contact Elizabeth Wilce, Project Manager, at Elizabeth.Wilce@thedtgroup.org, on 01924 266 344 or 07515 993 748.
Download a copy of the BIRT forensic in-reach brain injury service flyer.