You are invited to free events that Tŷ Aberdafen are holding to celebrate the first anniversary of the opening of the centre:
- Monday 27 July - Breakfast Meeting – join us anytime between 8.30 and 11.00am for a bacon roll (or vegetarian alternative) and fruit juice/tea/coffee. This is a question and answer session giving CHC staff, solicitors and case managers working in the field of brain injury the opportunity to ask questions, and find out how Tŷ Aberdafen can meet the needs of people with brain injury in Wales, and of professionals working with them. Book your place now by emailing Rhian.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday 28 July - Guided Tours of Tŷ Aberdafen running on the hour every hour between 10:00 to 15:00. No booking needed – just turn up and see how rehabilitation works at Tŷ Aberdafen. Tours include presentations on the work of the service, and showcasing of service users’ artwork.
- Wednesday 29 July – Guided Tours of Tŷ Aberdafen running on the hour every hour between 10:00 to 15:00 (as above).
- Thursday 31 July - Meet the Clinical Team – 13:00 to 16:30. This is an informal educational session specifically aimed at clinical staff in acute or rehabilitation wards where you can learn more about working effectively with people with acquired brain injury. The session includes a case study of one of our service users/examples of interventions to help illustrate effective neurorehabilitation.
- Friday 31 July – an informal Coffee and Cake afternoon where all the service users, staff and their families will be celebrating the first birthday. To formally mark this special occasion, at 3pm our extra special guest will be planting a tree and service users sowing wild flower seeds to begin Tŷ Aberdafen’s new Wild Flower Mini Meadow.
We hope you will be able to join us in celebrating our first anniversary.
For more details about any of these events, call Dilwyn Jones, Service Manager on 01554 740720 or email email@example.com
For more information: