Welcome to Eastfields Care Home
Located next door to Graham Anderson House, close to the centre of Glasgow, Eastfields is a registered care home that delivers health and social care to adults with an acquired/traumatic brain injury. The service consists of three separate bungalows – Bluebell, Thistle and Hawthorn - with four beds in each.
Bluebell provides specialist long term support for individuals who have complex, challenging behaviour and nursing needs. Thistle and Hawthorn each have four self-contained studio flats, offering individuals the support and clinical input for them to reach their full potential in domestic life, vocation and psychological wellbeing. The units offer both long term placements, and transitional rehabilitation before individuals move on to their own tenancy or family home.
Work is underway to double the size of each bungalow and will be completed in 2020.
Take a look around
About Eastfields Care Home
The care home caters for people who display high risk behaviours, including:
- cognitive impairment
- difficulty managing behaviour
- on-going vocational and clinical input needs
- on-going psychological and behavioural management
Additionally, Eastfields supports those with complex medical needs who:
- cannot be cared for in standard nursing homes
- have complex medical needs
- display behaviours that challenge the service provider
- may require reactive clinical team input